Already discouraged

Options
2»

Replies

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    ahh man you gotta buy new clothes???? Think about all that joy and happiness you will fee when you slip into something smaller :tongue:

my scale is digital and is in my bathroom... so how did you break your scale agian
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    ahh man you gotta buy new clothes???? Think about all that joy and happiness you will fee when you slip into something smaller :tongue:

my scale is digital and is in my bathroom... so how did you break your scale agian

~Tiny apt. therefore tiny bathroom
    ~Cat food in bathroom (they won't eat it in the kitchen - they're cats - who knows why)
    ~Therefore: digital scale is (was) in the kitchen: great idea because I always remembered to weigh before food.
    ~Brita pitcher on counter
    ~Spices on the top shelf, above Brita pitcher, which was above the scale. You do the visuals.....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There is a scale at the gym. I workout at night, so I get my heavier weight at night, so it is motivating. I bought some New Balance new running shoes, and I'm not letting myself wear them until I lose five more pounds. And they are sitting on my dresser.....more motivation!

I already bought two bathing suits in the next smaller size for my trip in May which will require being in the water. MORE motivation - or lose $150. :glasses:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Its good for me that I don't eat burgers at fast food chains...my guilty pleasure is greek food. *sigh* :laugh:

I just hope this all works out in the end. When I did weight watchers, I saw 1-2 lbs a week gone and I was doing the same things and eating the same foods I am now... not sure how many points equals how many calories but it felt like the same amount of work. AND I didn't even exercise then.

I am sure all this complaining will probably result in a loss next week.

AND I weigh myself in the morning after my washroom duties. :tongue:

Wow, don't even talk about Greek food. I love the stuff!!!
    Cowboy
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I suppose greek is not that bad of an option but who knows what is in that stuff to make it tastes so d*mn good.:laugh: