Not quite new but still need to introduce myself

Options
I decided to try this out when my husband and I had to stop doing Weight Watchers. I have two beautiful kids who are making my weight loss journey more interesting this time. I am determined to do this so that I can set a good example for them and have the energy to play with them. I am looking for support to help me focus through this journey as I am working and taking 5 classes online to finish my associates degree in accounting in May.

Replies

• nelsoji
    nelsoji Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Accounting is fun!! I have an MBA that concentrated in acctg!!! Good luck and keep up good work!!!
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me if you find you want a supportive MFP friend.
  • MerrieF
    MerrieF Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job on working toward the degree. I also work in accounting, and I'm starting to work toward an MPA (master of public administration) this fall, too! Feel free to add me! Maybe we can support each other on more than just the weight loss!
  • coolchick03270
    Options
    Welcome :) Feel free to add me too. I am also in school going for a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Mgmt. It's tough right now because I just finished one semester of culinary and have one to go. We have to sample everything we make. Ugh!!
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi! Great job on working toward the degree! Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • FalseWall
    FalseWall Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me too. I'm also going back this fall for my Master's in Computer Science Information Assurance.
  • ChangingMindSets
    Options
    Feel free to add me!