I've done it before, can I do it again?

Options
Hey folks, I'm back. I didn't post on here much before, but I did read a lot. Anyhow, I'm back in worse shape now than I was the first time I used this site. Lost over 30lbs last time, but since then I have put that back on plus 20lbs. Well hopefully I can do it again. I would like to lose 50 lbs. I am joining the gym back and using this site again. I am too embarressed to post a pic now, but believe me, I will post the before after pic when I make some good progress.

Has anyone else fallen off the bandwagon for a while and turned it around again? I'm pretty dissappointed in myself for working so hard last time to get in such good shape only to let it dwindle away and have nothing to show for it now.

I'm hoping with the diet, excersise, support from my wife, and the sweet little face on my precious little girl, I will turn this back around again.

Like the subject says: I've done it before, I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!

Replies

• xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    hey, yep me to! im back for a round 2. I put back on about 6 pounds so im here to lose them and even more :) Its hard to get motivated again, it seems when u put it on it actually seems to put me off starting again and exercising. But the new year has kick started me and we can both do it again!
  • sauci
    sauci Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Your back on it that's the main thing! add me
  • RealMattHopkins
    RealMattHopkins Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can do it again. We both can.

I was a huge, huge guy in high school. I went to University and chipped away, little by little, until I decided to join the Canadian military. Got to be in pretty decent shape, though still hadn't reached my goal. Probably due to the fitness, and sheer bad luck, I wound up with a pretty serious back injury. Ended up eating, and eating, and eating.Badda boom, badda bing.

Gotta lose 75lbs... yeah... brutal number. We'll get it done. Just have to.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.

So. Once you lose the 50 lbs, what are you going to do different this time, to avoid gaining it all back and then some. ie What have you learned?
  • brimoknight
    brimoknight Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You got this bro! Tear it up... knock it out and do that thing! Imma add you! Way to go man... Round two... stomp it out and keep it down...
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    Yes, I did the same thing. Lost and regained a few..I'm looking to get my confidence back...