First Day

Options
Hello to everyone on this long journey towards a lifestyle change. I am new here and so far I really like the site and it seems to be extremely user friendly which is wonderful. I hope to post comments and log in on a regular basis. Please anyone who is reading help me to be accountable. This is definitely going to be rough:)

Replies

• Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. I am somewhat new but from what I have seen so far I really like it here and have found some fantastic support as well! :smile:
  • Adobogirl
    Adobogirl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I struggle with accountability and this site has been very helpful/motivating for me. Feel free to add me--we can help each other!
  • acdeed
    acdeed Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Together we can do this. Feel free to add me! I'm happy to offer support and motivation!
  • Jnholemam
    Options
    Hello, I am new to the site and hope that it will help me to reach my goal. I have tries many diets and nothing seems to work.
  • Jnholemam
    Options
    Hello, I am new to the site and hope that it will help me to reach my goal. I have tries many diets and nothing seems to work.
    "I can do all things threw Christ that strengthens me".
  • clare07866
    clare07866 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, although i've been using the site for a year i'm starting from scratch again this year. Looking for some extra support so that i'm not in the same situation this time next year!!
  • BODY2BODY
    Options
    Hi Clare this is my first day too looking forward to adding a buddy with me to stay on track with this new way of life....
  • bghere
    bghere Posts: 42
    Options
    Welcome from a mews to another :smile:
  • chaseit
    Options
    It my 3rd day and finding quite easy so far , but I know I will struggle as time goes by , I havent made any friends on here yet but hope to as I go along , good luck and be strong ..we can do this xx
  • BODY2BODY
    Options
    Hi Chaseit:

Welcome to "our" new beginning. Tomorrow will be my 1st day only cause I created my menu list for the week today to start tomorror...I am also looking for a buddy. I hope we can be friends and help one another to reach our goal
  • bghere
    bghere Posts: 42
    Options
    Welcome from a mews to another :smile:
    reminder to self, dont use iphone for responding to posts. darn autocorrections...Mews? really?!!