I am tring it again.

Options
Hello everyone. I tried this back in July and just got busy. I have been dieting for a few days again and it is going well, now I have to do is get motivated to exercise. I am already down a pound or so since the first and I only have 13 pounds to meet my goal. WooooHooooo!!

Replies

• pandsmomCheryl
    pandsmomCheryl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - I think most people struggle with sticking to it - and you just have to keep trying. Summer gets crazy - this is a great time to drop a few lbs....good luck!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! i was doing great for a while on here... lost 18lbs, then my anxiety issues took over my life to the point that i have to be hospitalized. Crazy i know! But i gained back about 7-8lbs back. Now im back (mentally healthy again) here on MFP and couldn't be happier. GL to you!
  • lynzt16
    lynzt16 Posts: 48
    Options
    Welcome back!
    I am in a similar situation. I used this site last year and did extremely well; better than any other diet i have ever tried. I lost most of the weight i wanted so i stopped using MFP ......gained EVERY pound back! So now i am back and i am sticking to it!

Best of luck to you! Stick to it because it really does work!!
  • nursinggirl64
    Options
    welcome back!!!!...u can do it!! everyone on mfp r awesome n motivating im just back from a 5 wk leave n missed everyone so