Getting There...72 Down with 36 to go - pics

Options
Stinkybug
Stinkybug Posts: 61 Member
I started my weight loss journey in 2011. So far I have lost 72 of the 108 that I want to loose.
My top weight (first pic) 248, second pic weight 196, third pic is my current weight of 176. I am hoping to loose the last 36 lbs by the end of this Summer

WeightLossSoFar-1.jpg

Replies

• SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    you look great ! congrats !
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are so going to reach your goal!! Keep up the great work.
  • denz100plus
    denz100plus Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great. Certainly gives me inspriation. How did you lose the first 72?
  • MAMAVIV1
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Stinkybug
    Options
    I lost the first 72 lbs by just eating better and watching carbs and sugars. I make a 30 min workout (usually the treadmill) the first priority of my day. I just found out about this site and now I am watching my calories too. I have already had results from using this site. Plus all of the inspirational stories and people on here make it easier to keep going.
  • itsawarinthere
    itsawarinthere Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You look great, and so happy :)
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - way to go!!!
  • ashcandi
    Options
    :happy: You look great! I'm sure you'll be able to reach your goal this summer. Congrats to you! :happy:
  • ashlee2012
    Options
    Congratulations! Seeing your transformation is definitely inspiring! I have been avoiding the dreaded before picture, but I guess the first step to getting where I want to be is accepting where I am! Great job, and keep up the good work!
  • ZoeSmith321
    ZoeSmith321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    YOu look fantastic, really encouraging. Well done! Hope I can take a pretty big leaf from your book and achieve similar success!
  • kirstysnan
    kirstysnan Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Superb, you look wonderful and must feel great, Good luck with the rest of the journey!
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational :)
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job and have inspired me! I love it when people post these success stories because it proves that it's possible :) You've come a long way, keep up the great work and post more pictures when you can!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You really do look great and alot happier! Congrats to you! Keep at it and you will reach your goal in no time.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You Look fantastic and not only that... I know you must FEEL FANTASTIC! Continued luck on your journey. :)
  • keepitoff99
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in 2011. So far I have lost 72 of the 108 that I want to loose.
    My top weight (first pic) 248, second pic weight 196, third pic is my current weight of 176. I am hoping to loose the last 36 lbs by the end of this Summer

WeightLossSoFar-1.jpg

WOWOWOWOWOW! Fantastic!
  • mmdphoto
    Options
    You look stunning, keep it up.
  • scoyne999
    scoyne999 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Good for you. Such an inspiration to others!
  • Stinkybug
    Options
    I have been avoiding the dreaded before picture, but I guess the first step to getting where I want to be is accepting where I am! !

Thanks everyone for all the compliments! I do feel much better and am much happier.

As for the before picture, it took me a long time of searching my picture files to find one because I hated being anywhere near a camera or a mirror for that matter. But I am glad that I have a couple of before pics so that I have something to compare myself to now. Also I put a before picture on the fridge so if I feel like snacking I can see what I would get back to if I am not careful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!