Pop Chips

Options
Just curious who else loves these lovelies as much as me and what your favorite flavor is. I'm quite a fan of the salt and pepper. Chili lime is yummy too! I really want to try the sweet potato but haven't found them!

http://www.popchips.com

Replies

• DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    LOVE them. And I have the same favorite.
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've only had two flavors so far. Love the cheddar potato but didn't really like the barbecue at all.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Yeah pop chips are pretty good. I also found cheecha puffs made with potato they are kind of like the popcorn twists but wiht potato. Really good and 2cups is only 80 cals. Pop chips I like the salt and pepper one, I believe the other flavors have flavor and msg as two ingredients. I try to only get the salt and pepper ones.
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    Where do you find them? I've looked in Wal-mart and Target. Our base commissary doesn't have them either. I really want to try them. Thanks!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    LOVE pop chips - I just bought some today - cheddar potatoe and original. I've had salt and vinegar also - pretty good. :bigsmile:
  • SuddenlyPickles
    Options
    Nom nom nom.

Sour cream and onion for me... So good.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i lovvvve pop chips! my favorite flavor is salt and vinegar, but i REALLY wanna try the new jalapeno and chili lime ones
    i tried the bbq ones even tho i dont normally like bbq flavored chips, and they werent too bad!
  • Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    i have seen these chips but i just walk on by. Are they an "almost healthy' choice?
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Target is where I get them...
    Hmm....the website doesn't show the sweet potato ones...but they have a Parmesan and garlic one (YUM!) and a jalapeno one I haven't seen before.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Where do you find them? I've looked in Wal-mart and Target. Our base commissary doesn't have them either. I really want to try them. Thanks!

We have them at our grocery store (HEB in Texas) but have to admit they don't carry much of them and you really have to look - they're kind of hidden by all the other chips. I have heard some Target's carry them also ---
  • JRRCLR
    Options
    1 oz=23 chips
    120 calories
    4 grams fat
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Salt and pepper are my favorite. I get them at Fresh & Easy! :flowerforyou:
  • Mickyboo1
    Options
    Ive tried Original, BBQ and Cheddar. I love BBQ. Didnt care for Cheddar. Original is good too.

If youre doing weight watchers...I know the original and BBQ 3 serving bags are 6 pts for the whole bag. You get a lot of chips.
  • SuddenlyPickles
    Options
    They can often be found at specialty/natural food stores, like Whole Foods or your neighbourhood shop.
  • mrsacoulter
    mrsacoulter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    These are super good. I am interested in trying the jalepeno cheddar. These are super good especially when you are hungry and in need of something crunchy and salty!
  • SuddenlyPickles
    Options
    Ooo, I see their website has a store locater, too: http://www.popchips.com/get-em/store-locator/
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    LOVE THESE THINGS!! So does my hubby too! I love the sour cream and chive. I got the BBQ ones today to try , hope there good.
  • JRRCLR
    Options
    My Weight Watchers magazine had a buy one get one free coupon for them...I'm stocked up now! :)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,266 Member
    Options
    I have some sitting on top of my fridge that have not been opened! I was scared to try them after I bought them at Fresh Market the other day. Now I will have to soon thanks to this thread. They are the salt and vinegar ones!
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just curious who else loves these lovelies as much as me and what your favorite flavor is. I'm quite a fan of the salt and pepper. Chili lime is yummy too! I really want to try the sweet potato but haven't found them!

http://www.popchips.com

Never even heard of them.. what are they???