Stubborn Belly fat

Options
i feel like im getting toned and my shape is better but i have that annoying layer of fat sticking around. ive put myself on a 1300 cal/day diet and do cardio atleast 4 times a week. any other suggestions?

Replies

• oodesireoo
    Options
    i feel like im getting toned and my shape is better but i have that annoying layer of fat sticking around. ive put myself on a 1300 cal/day diet and do cardio atleast 4 times a week. any other suggestions?
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    try the ABS Diet.
  • oodesireoo
    Options
    ABS diet? where would i find it or one
  • LeeAnn11
    LeeAnn11 Posts: 37
    Options
    Is that the flat belly diet?? I think you can go onto the Oprah website and it's on there if that is the one...
  • GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! Do you do any ab exercises? I know I tend to neglect them. I feel like I get more from cardio. Maybe I'll try one of the suggestions in the above posts.
  • amy49
    amy49 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello , I have a ? What is the ABS diet ? And does it work
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Abs are built in the kitchen... clean eating is the key (limited sugar and processed foods, lean proteins, veggies, fruits, good fat). The ABS diet is a good book or the Eat Clean Diet, you should be able to check them out at your library.

Cardio is good but don't forget strength and core training!! :bigsmile:
  • GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Abs are built in the kitchen... clean eating is the key (limited sugar and processed foods, lean proteins, veggies, fruits, good fat). The ABS diet is a good book or the Eat Clean Diet, you should be able to check them out at your library.

Cardio is good but don't forget strength and core training!! :bigsmile:

I know, I know. :grumble: I actually did today! Yay! I will need to find out more about the Eat Clean Diet. I thought cutting calories and eating less "junk" food was good enough.