Yet Another 30 Day Shred Question

Options
Ok...I'm on day 6 of the Shred and I'm just wanting to clarify...Am I supposed to do 30 days of level 1 and then move to level 2? Or should I mix and match?

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    The whole workout is designed to take 30 days. It took me longer, partly because I moved up a level when I felt ready, not at a set amount of days, and some weeks I missed a day or two because life got in the way or whatever. I actually went well beyond the 30 days because I liked it, and I once I had done all the levels, I would pick whichever one I felt like doing, and used heavier dumbbells as I got stronger. :)
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Ok...so I could try another level if I wanted to even though I've only done 6 days of level 1?
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    10 days per level. Most do level 1 for 10 then move to 2 and lastly the 3rd. The first time I tried 30DS I got sick of Lvl 1 after day 7 and then quit. This time around I am alternating between lvl 1,2 and 3 for all 30 days to keep me interested. Hope that helps.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    It's designed for you to do each level 10 days. But if you feel you are ready for the next level before the 10 days, you can go ahead.
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Ok...glad I asked! I'll go 4 more days with level 1 then on to level 2! Thanks all!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Hey girl..this is how I did it - but it's all up to you of course with what you're comfy with.

I did each level 10 days each with a 1 day break after each level. Plus, I measured myself after each level just to keep myself motivated. :tongue: 30ds is so rewarding.
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS on Level 3 and love it. It's a great, quick, intense workout. Do whatever level you think you can handle and up the weights if it's too easy.

Have fun!