CHEATING AFTER YOU POST UR DAILY DIARY

Options
Ummmm...
Sometimes after work I can't control the urge to eat something else after I've already completed my diary for the day.
Does this happen to anyone else?
Any ideas how to prevent it?
I don't go too overboard and usually still under my calorie goal, but it bothers me that I am hungry again.
Any suggestions?

Replies

• JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    You can always go back and add to your diary. But adding or not adding to your diary won't make or break your weightloss, its adding extra cals to your body that will. Sometimes you will be hungry though, so just make sure you do add it so you can see what you are doing. Try to stick with fruit or veggies to snack on in that case, drink some water. And if its happening often, maybe you need to up your intake goal a little.
  • JAllen32
    Options
    I just realized you said you are still under your goal, if that is the case then you have nothing to worry about! Like I said, you can always go back and add too it, even if you have closed out for the day. :-)
  • seaoftears
    seaoftears Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    Yeah totally i really did a good job till the hunger came on, on my way home from work....went over my calorie goal by 500! Yikes! But i couldn't help but eat the pizza..
    ugh..
  • JAllen32
    Options
    Thanks!
    Yeah totally i really did a good job till the hunger came on, on my way home from work....went over my calorie goal by 500! Yikes! But i couldn't help but eat the pizza..
    ugh..
    Yikes!! Well, that will happen sometimes! As long as its not a constent thing then don't even worry about it! Definitely don't let it get you down! Do you have time for a quick workout maybe? Burn off a few extra cals? If not, well, tomorrow is a new day!