Replies

• Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • danmoffett
    Options
    GREAT!
    I know the feeling. It's a good thing I don't know how to post a picture. I might be tempted to show you how I looked before my 145 pound weight loss 22 months ago.
    It took me about 20 years to put that weight on. I know I'll never get it back. What a great feeling.
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am so excited that I am crying. I haven't weighed this LITTLE in at least 8 years. I don't know how to post a picture, but my scale says 159.8 and I've never seen a more beautiful sight!

Beautiful! I'm in the same boat and looking forward to getting under 160 (161.8 right now!!) I haven't been this weight in 9 years, since I was in high school! Great work!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You must feel fantastic!
  • Shevaun619
    Shevaun619 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! That's quite an accomplishment :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I can't wait to see that number! Great work!!! :happy:
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    So happy for you!:happy:
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I teared up when I read your post! I know I will feel the same way when I see that number on the scale!! You go girl! you are doing it! you deserve to feel as happy as you are because you did all that work for this moment! woohoo!
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    well done, enjoy your warm fuzzies, that hard work is all down to YOU! :)
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome if you want to learn how to post pictures inbox me I will try to show you I am not the best at it. lol
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Good for you!! :)
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I am so excited that I am crying. I haven't weighed this LITTLE in at least 8 years. I don't know how to post a picture, but my scale says 159.8 and I've never seen a more beautiful sight!

Well Done!... I'm also nearly at a weight that was last at about 16yrs ago in my late twenties and uni days! .. I can't wait!
  • FiremanSam111
    Options
    Every time I read stuff like this, it gets me even more motivated!
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!
  • kimbo218
    Options
    omg.... has it been that long !!!! AND you didnt tell me you where crying :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!