my diet for the past 3 days: im hungry!

Options
so for breakfast i eat fruit, some turkey and some wheat toast. in between breakfast and lunch i eat a fiber bar grilled chicken breast salad for lunch another fiber bar and then for dinner another chicken breast salad. this is all ive eaten for the past three days... i'm hungry now and i have the cravings for some chips -_-

Replies

• skarr28
    skarr28 Posts: 98
    Options
    Chromium can help with carb cravings. However, your body really needs good healthy carbs. Have some oatmeal, add more beans (good carbs & fibre) instead of the fibre bar. Carbs stop your body from 'eating' it's own muscle. Hope this helps! :smile:
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Sometimes thirst is mistaken for hunger. Try drinking some water and wait 20 minutes to see if it goes away. And if you want to resist eating as well I read that brushing your teeth helps as well because the minty taste curbs appetite :)

Are you eating enough carbs as well? You might want to see if you're eating enough of those and not being too under in calories :flowerforyou:
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Maybe try switching at least one of the fibre bars for a protein snack. And are you getting enough calories? If you're trying to stay at 1200 it's pretty hard, maybe consider giving yourself a few more. Most likely you'll still lose. Just something to think about :smile:
  • uboom
    uboom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Your eating too much sugar from the fruit, toast, and fiber bars. Your body's response is to want more, its like a drug to us. That is why you crave chips. Sugary salt..... Try this.

Breakfast
    Egg and turkey bacon. Use one whole egg and whites.

Mid afternoon snack
    Some fruit.

Your daily workout.

Lunch
    Have your grilled chicken salad and a Yogurt. Just watch your calories on how you prep your grilled chicken salad.

mid afternoon snack
    Handful of almonds.

Dinner
    Fish or chicken, or steak. 4oz
    Fill the rest of your plate up with veggies... I would use asparagus or broccoli...

If your daily calorie allows.
    Your reward for a great day of eating.... Skinny Cow Ice Cream........

I wasn't sure when you workout, but I want your fruit snack before you workout and I want you to eat one of your major meals afterwords.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    What is your daily calorie limit?

It is also hard to get into a new routine if your body is used to consuming all the old food. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water, this will help to suppress the hunger

Also nice chest Piece :D