blown diet big style

Hi guys well went out for my birthday last night and totally blow my diet 3 days cals in one night .

need to get back on track today but going out for lunch with rest of the family so need to get my head round it .

then got party to night . :drinker:

Replies

• KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Once your birthday celebrations are finished then concentrate on getting back on track. Don't beat yourself up about enjoying your birthday!

I'm going away in May for an 80's weekend, it will be filled with drinking, food (I'm H/B) and dancing. I am not going to spend my weekend worrying about what my intake is. You must allow yourself a day or two off without beating yourself up about it. I know that once I return from my weekend I will be ready to climb back aboard on my weight loss journey.

Good Luck xx
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    One day or two days will not blow your diet if you get back on track afterwards! :-) :-) It's your birthday, have fun and don't worry about your intake! Hope you have a good day! :-)
  • As long as your celebration doesn't last a month (or really even a week for that matter), its okay. You won't be able to avoid your birthdays or other special events. Just make sure that you're making the best choices possible and have a smaller piece of cake than you would have.

If nothing else, if you eat less than you would have before, you're eating less calories than you would have before. Happy Birthday!
  • suzy1953
    suzy1953 Posts: 31 Member
    Thanks guys I know your right but was feeling a bit guilty what with starting it.
    Back on track in the morning x:ohwell: