Heart Rate monitor HELP

Today i did a 20min circuit i really put my all into it even though it was only classes as a moderate circuit but
i am unfit so im a beginner. I had my heart rate monitor on and was quite shocked at the end that i had only burnt 77calories..
my lowest heart rate was 130 and my highest was 155 so i did burn quite a sweat. Does anyone think this is correnct?
my circuit involved, squats, lunges, sit ups, push ups, crunches, birpies,weights and bike.

Replies

• karenhs2
    karenhs2 Posts: 197
    This seems low for that kind of workout and for someone who is out of shape and quite a bit overweight (no offense, just guessing from photo - which is very pretty BTW). You look younger than me and age definitely factors in, but I normally clock a little over 200 for that time period on any kind of circuit training. I am 49 and 225lbs and though I have been in shape before, was in my worst shape ever 2 months ago so CT leaves me huffing and puffing.

Has your HRM seemed accurate previously? I just got my PolarFT4 for Christmas so I am relatively new to using it.
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    That does not sound correct to me...maybe you should do a low moderate exercise and see if you get the same results. I wonder if you may have pushed one of the timer buttons accidentally and it only logged the first portion of your workout before you finished it. I have done that before. Good luck!