New & Looking For Friends!

Options
Hi there! I joined a while back, but only now am I starting to take it seriously! I'm looking for some new friends, who can help motivate me and also give me some great feedback on healthy "simple" recipes, as I am not much of a cook! :) Feel free to add me, and I hope I can be as motivational to you as you are to I! Thanks!

Jenn

Replies

• flufftofab
    flufftofab Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn!
    I am going into week 3...Just wanted to reccomend a site called eating well. Lots of ideas for different meals on there!
  • flabtofitness
    flabtofitness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi i have set up a facebook page called " Flab to fit-ness" im too have started to take things seriously diet and now exercise, had a baby 6months ago and have lost 3 stone already.i was 19stone and now 16stone, baby weight gone now battling with my own flab! come and join my page or feel free to add me on here. much love xx
  • 3mmalou16
    Options
    Hi I joined yesterday, and there is some fab support on here, fell free to add me :o)
  • ladybug813
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me I just googled healthy recipes and a ton of websites are out there Happy Sunday!
  • ktoliver28
    ktoliver28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just began my 3rd week here! Add me if you like!
  • mejecs
    mejecs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have been using MFP for over a year now and have lost 80+ lbs. I love to cook and have lots of recipe ideas. Next time you go to your grocery store, grab a magazine called Eating Light. Lots of great, easy recipes under 400 calories. It also includes pictures of every recipe. If you looking for healthy and really easy, look for the new WeightWatchers "Five Ingrediant 15 Minute Recipes" magazine. I haven't tried any of them yet, but they look good. Good luck on Jenn!
  • Shevaun619
    Shevaun619 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey there, just started really using MFP about a month ago...feel free to add me! Also, eatbetteramerica.com has some pretty good recipes :)
  • kaylynch13
    Options
    Hi Ive used the mobile for a few months and was doing well, however have lost motivation so thought I would try looking at the full site for help and motivation.

I know what to do, it's just sticking with it!!!

I've got 50lbs to lose, but would be happy with 14 if Im honest.
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    I have just begun too, feel free to add me :)
  • KarensBigAdventure
    Options
    Just getting started too, this is my first diet, I'm following the "Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies" and this past week has been delicious and I lost almost 2 lbs in my first week on a 1200 calorie plan.
  • haleybobo07
    Options
    I am Haley Holeman and I am from Arkansas! I am starting this new diet and this helps me so much with counting my calories and everything! Anyone who wants to add me go right ahead and add me! I need encouragement!!!!!! Thanks! :)
  • thehealthylife
    thehealthylife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Returning after a hiatus, would love some friends to share encouragement. :)
  • ellie_72
    ellie_72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, i joined last year, but didn't take it very seriously. Have finally decided, given its the year of my dreaded 40th that it is time to sort myself out. So i'm going to really give this a go. Any tips, advice, support or just general banter and laughs very much appreciated. A big hello to everyone.

8540247.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • claireyf12
    Options
    Hey ther, I joined on thursday, I have put on so much weight since having my little boy 3 years ago enough is enough!! please feel free to add me xx
  • Tootie512
    Tootie512 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I just joined today! Im very excited about the journey I am about to embark upon. I am starting the Insanity program tomorrow as well as changing up my eating habits. Im addicted to Food Network and the Cooking channel so if any of you are familiar with "The Hungry Girl" show she takes ordinary meals and shows you how to make them healthier. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Lets support each other and achieve our goals together!!
  • btpeanut
    btpeanut Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im new too just joined 2 days ago..i like the food diary because it keeps track of everything.need motivation too:)