Turbo Fire

Options
I am about to finish week one of Turbo Fire. This is a big success for me as I have tried about 4 times before and didn't make it past the first couple days.

Today I am supposed to do Core 20 and Stretch 40.

Is there a lot of jumping in Core 20? I am only asking because I live on the second floor and was wondering how early I can do it.

Also, Stretch 40 sounds like a long time to Stretch. Do you find that one boring? Do you still do it?

Replies

• tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    There is no jumping at all in Core 20 and Stretch 40 is a yoga workout. It is great. I feel so relaxed after that one. It is a nice break from all of the jumping and high impact workouts.

Hope this helps!
  • luv2eduk8
    luv2eduk8 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your help.

I'm not much into yoga, at least not yet. I was able to do half the Stretch 40 video. Hoping to eventually do the whole thing.
  • LiquidSugarr
    LiquidSugarr Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am about to finish week one of Turbo Fire. This is a big success for me as I have tried about 4 times before and didn't make it past the first couple days.

Is there a lot of jumping in Core 20? I am only asking because I live on the second floor and was wondering how early I can do it.

Also, Stretch 40 sounds like a long time to Stretch. Do you find that one boring? Do you still do it?

I know this is off topic, but have you had any success with TurboFire? I've seen the infomercials and really want to try it, but I don't want to spend the money on something that isn't going to really work in the end.
  • viever03
    viever03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am in the same boat as you, I have done turbo fire about 4 times and had to stop midway through, due to school and work. I was a senior in college this year, just graduated in December, so I really got off track with all my classes and homework. I am going to start Turbo Fire this Monday, and I am resolved to do it all! I'm really excited, I'm done with school so I think I can really do it this time. Good luck to you! :)
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire right now and have done it before. Feel free to friend me
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm doing turbo fire so feel free to add me
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options

I know this is off topic, but have you had any success with TurboFire? I've seen the infomercials and really want to try it, but I don't want to spend the money on something that isn't going to really work in the end.

I did the 20-week Turbo Fire program about a year ago. I lost 12lbs and 13 inches, and that was without eating too healthy. I was also not a lot overweight. I started at 172 lbs and I now weight 156lbs.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I love turbo fire. I did the 5 day inferno and I lost 5 pounds and like 8" all over. I was doing the full month program, but the workouts started getting long and my kids were interfering. But I'm thinking of adding the HIIT workouts with my 30DS.

Side question... How do those of you using TF count your HIIT workout calories?
  • ejanderson
    Options
    Does anyone have any idea how many calories you burn with TF? I LOVE doing it, but never know how to track it as I don't have a HR Monitor to track it myself and I have scoured the internet with NO results... Is it some forbidden secret or something? There are tons of forums etc with people asking and NEVER an answer. :(
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any idea how many calories you burn with TF? I LOVE doing it, but never know how to track it as I don't have a HR Monitor to track it myself and I have scoured the internet with NO results... Is it some forbidden secret or something? There are tons of forums etc with people asking and NEVER an answer. :(

I have a hrm and with fire 30 class I burned 519 cals, I also think it all depends on how hard u push yourself and age/weight. For my hrm I had to put down how old I was. For the 20min HIIT class I burned are 300 or so but was doing really crappy and not pushing myself as much as I could have been
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    My bodybugg usually says I burn around 10 calories a minute during most TF workouts and I weight 155 if that helps.
  • ash_37
    ash_37 Posts: 35
    Options
    I did turbo core n stretch 40. Core 20 zoomed pass but the stretch just seemed so long. But it did feel good. So did anybody find o u t how many calories one can burn. In mfp I just enter it as pilates for 60 min.
  • MA2Angel
    Options
    I use TF as a suppliment for when I don't feel like/can't do a run or get to my gym. I never did the program, just used the disks according to how much time I had and what kind of work I felt like doing. I used to use it about 2-3 times per week, and it was like that for a good 3 years or so. Now I have done it to death and am sick of it, but it still lasted a long time.
  • MA2Angel
    Options
    For yoga, I usually use the Hatha yoga option because the workout is so similar.