Help! have cravings like crazy.

Options
The past few days I have been so hungry. I eat and then I still fill hungry within minutes. My husband asked me if I was pregnant since I am so hungry. My calorie in take is set at 1460, but then I add in my exercise calories. So I eat around 1700-1800 calories a day. I would like to lose 1 pound a week. The past few days though I have eaten way way way to many calories. I have been having what I would like to call binges. Does anyone have suggestions? I have been craving peanut butter, ice cream, candy, yogurt, cereal etc. I was doing well with my weight. I lost 5 pounds and then around Christmas time I gained it all back. Since then I just have been more hungry. Though the past few days, I feel like I have not eaten in days

Replies

• Island_Style20
    Island_Style20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I found eating more at breakfast helps the cravings a little bit more. However....I know how it is to want to snack all day, and that's fine! But you need to snack on healthy things. Try baby carrots, or something healthy! I know it's tough but this is where the willpower comes in. Not to starve yourself, but binge out on healthy things! :) Hope this helps.
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    A tbsp of peanutbutter fills me up. I try to snack with high protein snack not fruits esp apples, they open my appetite. So my i eat my daily fruit servings 45min befor my meals.