From 2 people to 1 1/3...will be 1 person this year!

Options
I don't have a full body pic at my heaviest weight, just a face pic. I can't believe I was bigger than this before pic. I don't have a full-length mirror, so I only saw what was in my bathroom mirror. I guess my clothes were just growing along with me. I'm putting this out there because I don't ever want to look like that again, and this will serve as a reminder. My son was looking at my weight-loss album and said he didn't realize I was ever that big. He told me he was proud of me and hugged me! Hopefully in a few months I'll have an "after and DONE" picture.

beforeduringfull.jpg

Replies

• pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great Job lookin good.:)
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • chapom
    chapom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow thats really great, good for you !

im struggling, ive been on weight watchers off and on for years, but i know i dont always measure everything. i guess to much probably. i heard about this site but the calories they are saying i need to eat in a day is so much its hard to wrap my head around it. so i dont know where to go, what to do. i can't do it alone in either case i need the accountability of the scale at weight watchers or i just go back to old habits. maybe you have some thoughts that can help? thanks )
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    wow thats really great, good for you !

im struggling, ive been on weight watchers off and on for years, but i know i dont always measure everything. i guess to much probably. i heard about this site but the calories they are saying i need to eat in a day is so much its hard to wrap my head around it. so i dont know where to go, what to do. i can't do it alone in either case i need the accountability of the scale at weight watchers or i just go back to old habits. maybe you have some thoughts that can help? thanks )

I weigh myself at home. I was doing Weight Watchers online because I was having a hard time getting to meetings without a husband home to watch the kids. I set my MFP up so that it posts on my Facebook page when I work out and when I have a loss, and that way all my friends who know me in real life can see what I'm doing, and since I know I will see them again I can't let myself backslide! I measure and weigh everything. If you need the accountability of the scale at WW, I'd keep doing that. It's not easy, but you can always keep coming back to the Success Stories board for motivation! I love seeing the pics people post.

The other thing that helped was getting a smart phone. The ONLY reason I got it was so I could have the MFP app! I try to stay off the computer on the weekends, and that meant I wasn't tracking on the weekends, either. I log on every day and track everything I put in my mouth. It's been a real lifesaver. Literally!
  • shipwreck3
    Options
    I love the idea of a weight loss album. I might start one. Great job girlie!:flowerforyou:
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should show it off more. A baggie sweat shirt wont show off all the hard work you but in. Own it and show the world!!!
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Conratulations on such an amazing transformation, you look amazing :)
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    GReat!
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Amazing job, thanks for sharing, such a great inspiration!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Thank you! I got a picture taken of the kids and me on Christmas Eve and I'm not wearing baggy clothes. I'm just waiting for my cousin to post it. I've had that sweatshirt since '93, and last year I was totally stretching its limits!
  • elvisneedsboats
    elvisneedsboats Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, Rach, you look amazing! Over 100 pounds lost!! I'm so proud of you.

And I agree, I want to see a pic with clothes that fit! LOL

Michelle
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What a great tranformation...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Thanks, Michelle! As soon as I get the pic from Christmas I'll post it. I didn't even see it on her camera after she took it, so I have no idea what it looks like. Apparently I was the topic of the night, because most of the family hadn't seen me in months!

We had gone to visit my daughter, and we were taking pictures, so it wasn't a planned outfit for this type of pic. :smile:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Very nice and very inspirational! Congrats to you - way to go!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! :)
  • denz100plus
    denz100plus Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Such inspiration for us starting out... thanks for posting!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful change..you look GREAT
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!