Which would YOU have?? LOL!

Options
2»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Tami I wonder if they have those kinds of sausages at Whole Foods. We dont have a TJ here..........
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Tam, I am having cereal for dessert, too! My friend and I went to Applebee's where I had the grilled chili lime chicken salad and I didn't care much for it so only ate about half...and now I got some calories to consume! :happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    So I had the dinner as is....

And doing cereal for dessert!! goodsigh.gif

Doesn't get much better. Maybe when I can have a glass of wine again!! :laugh:

I think your just trying to bump my proud thread down:angry:

:laugh:
    But, it's on a different section of the MFP Boards!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tami I wonder if they have those kinds of sausages at Whole Foods. We dont have a TJ here..........
    I have seen chicken sausages everywhere. I just love the mango chicken flavor at TJ! So good!!

I am sure Whole Foods would and even your regular grocery store if you just look around.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tam, I am having cereal for dessert, too! My friend and I went to Applebee's where I had the grilled chili lime chicken salad and I didn't care much for it so only ate about half...and now I got some calories to consume! :happy:
    I think it makes a great dessert!! Something so comforting about it!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    So I had the dinner as is....

And doing cereal for dessert!! goodsigh.gif

Doesn't get much better. Maybe when I can have a glass of wine again!! :laugh:

I think your just trying to bump my proud thread down:angry:

:laugh:
    But, it's on a different section of the MFP Boards!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:grumble: There you go again!!

Oh WAIT I am doing it too:blushing: :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

Go ahead Jeannie.......bump me baby!! :flowerforyou: