Rejoined So Not As 'New'

Options
2012x
2012x Posts: 149 Member
Hiya

Im Leanne, i closed my other account id taken a break, wanted a fresh start.
Im mummy to, two girls, from uk.

I had lost 81lbs by august 2011 then we moved house to our own home, i regained 16lbs back, something wasnt right, totally fell off my wagon.

Here i am 68.4lb loss on a mission to fit into my size 10 wedding dress! (Roughly 9-10months away)
Im doing turbfoire starting week 8 tomorrow.

Replies

• badr0mance
    Options
    we sound pretty similar, i had lost about 70ish pounds, regained 15, and am down those 15 again. i am a US size 12-14 depending on the store and want to fit into a size 8-10! first single digit size in my adult life! :D
  • 2012x
    Options
    Hiya!

We do! Great work youve lost that 15 again, did it take you long?

Ive added you as a friend, hope you dont mind :D
  • jomclaren
    Options
    hi girls ..... I am aiming to be at the weight you are now ........ It's gonna be a long slog but I'm trying very hard at last ........ good luck to both of you x
  • badr0mance
    Options
    i used MFP to lose the 15 again, and really it just depended on how strictly i followed it. i probably lost it in about a month. i worked out about 3-4 times a week, running, elliptical, and some weights. so if you follow MFP and are honest with yourself you will see success!
  • Beatneck
    Options
    Hi
  • b0mbxchelle
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I did the same thing. I was religiously on here before school started and lost 25 pounds in 2 and 1/2 months. Once school started I became overwhelmed with HW and work, that I stopped logging. I have since deleted my old page and started fresh and am looking for strong, motivated friends who will support me in my journey!
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome back. I did the same thing too. I was on here before and decided to start over fresh. Although I probably should have waited until after the holidays to do it lol
  • 2012x
    Options
    Thank you's for the add's!

I think it feels good having the 'fresh' start i kept trying over & over on my other account just didnt seem be going anywhere.