Hi! I'm so glad to be here

Options
I just started my diet today and did an online search for some way to keep track of calories. I love this site.
I am a stay at home mom of 6 kids ranging in age from 11 to 26. 4 still live at home and I have foster children (right now only 1).
I started gaining weight in my mid 20's as I was having babies. I can't believe I let this happen to me...no, I did this to me! Well today is the day. I'm tired of being fat and not liking myself. My sweet husband and children deserve better, too.
Now I have 100 pounds to lose, but I'm just going to work on one day at a time. I hope we can all help each other out all have some success.
Ginny

Replies

• ginnysgarden
    ginnysgarden Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started my diet today and did an online search for some way to keep track of calories. I love this site.
    I am a stay at home mom of 6 kids ranging in age from 11 to 26. 4 still live at home and I have foster children (right now only 1).
    I started gaining weight in my mid 20's as I was having babies. I can't believe I let this happen to me...no, I did this to me! Well today is the day. I'm tired of being fat and not liking myself. My sweet husband and children deserve better, too.
    Now I have 100 pounds to lose, but I'm just going to work on one day at a time. I hope we can all help each other out all have some success.
    Ginny
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Best of luck!:flowerforyou:
  • dgweisblatt
    Options
    One day at a time is definitely the way to go. Every healthy meal, healthy snack, and quality exercise session is a victory! At the end of each day, you can rest assured that you did your best that day and the next day is another opportunity to be successful! One meal, one day, one step at a time will get you to your goal! Try not to think about the length of time it will take or how much weight you have to lose. Rather, try to think of it as small steps towards being more healthy and happy! Best of luck with your quest! We're all here on the same journey together! Knowing that may also help too!