Biotin for your Hair???

I was reading a post lately that was about vitamins and a few people commented that they take biotin for their hair...

I would love to hear more about this if anyone else is taking it

Cheers,

Alsison

Replies

• imaginedreams
    imaginedreams Posts: 3 Member
    I take biotin and it's awesome! Don't stop taking it though...it really makes a difference! And it makes your skin a lot clearer :)
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    I get all my vitiams by using shakeology. It has what all multi vitiams and biotin. I'd rather get everything in one then buy different vitiams and protein shakes. Message me if u like to know more.
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Biotin are great for your hair , but you need to realize that when your hair grows is not only going grow on your head.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    i stopped taking it just because i was too lazy to go buy more and then my hair starting falling out again..but it did work.. i started taking omega 3 with ALA pills ..for me three a day because my trainer said to take 1500mg of ala a day..that coupled with a very healthy diet and plenty of water i seem to have gotten much of that hair back..whoohoo as a female i cant figure that one out ..loosing hair on the head and gaining it on the upper lip uggggh its never ending battle lol
  • I heard of Biotin as a way to help manage fat and sugar metabolism too. Hmm...