Is this possible?

Options
I have only joined 1 week ago and I have lost 4.5 Kg. I am using slightly more calories per day than the daily allowance given by the website. I was told that I was not eating enough one night when I was only just under the 1210 cal so that was a bit of a learning curve of not eating enough now I am eating slightly more. but I just lost another Kg. I bought new scales that I use at the same time of the day.. I am happy with the weight loss but is this healthy? What I am asking is" Has this happened to other people too?"

PS I will make my profile public so people can see what I am doing maybe wrong because I do want to lose weight in a healthy way.

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    It is possible, but it is not all fat loss. You probably dropped water weight as a result of the change in your diet. Not a bad thing, just don't expect that type of a drop every week. And keep in mind you may see your weight creep back up a little bit.

Edited to add - your profile is open but your food diary is not, yet.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    A good post on scale weight.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/350212--why-scales-lie

I still like to use it as a reference, but I would suggest taking measurements as well.