Anyone from Georgia?

Options
biddie1
biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
I started Dec 27th, or should I say my son started me on Dec. 27th. Since then I have learned a lot but has a long way to go. it seems that people that I eat with don't really apperciate my new eating style, not even my oldest son, he wants me to eat like he says, for example yesterday he cooked pork sausage and turkey sausage and he left the pork sausage for me to eat, my son that started me on the new eating style told him, mom can't eat that pork sausage, then he said well i can't cook for her anymore. Well said, because I will be cooking my own food from now on, which is not a problem. but I hate it had to come to that. Don't get me wrong he is a very respectful son, but I think he is only concern with his own weight at this time. We are not on the same page, which is ok. I may have to stop eating with my buddies at work, because I am watching every calorie that I put in my mouth, and they are not at that point yet, each week , each one of us cook and bring the lunch, this last time, I could not bring myself to eat some of the food because I did't know the amount of calories. We are to now select receipts and cook for lunch. we will see how that work. but in the mean time I have to stay true to myself, and do the best I can. I have lost 16 pounds since Dec 27th. Iam reading a lot and putting those things thats good into practice
Can anyone tell me how to count the calories with the 30 DS?
Would like to start doing the 30DS today, but don't know how to add people , very new to this. so If you are interested, please add me in. Thanks for listening