Workout Music

Options
I'm wanting to get more music for my iPod, any suggestions? What do you listen to when you workout?

Thanks!

-Maddie-

Replies

• b0mbxchelle
    Options
    i JUST bring my Iphone and listen to Pandora <3
  • kimjean
    Options
    Most things by Pitbull are pretty good. LMFAO also has pretty good dance tunes. Otherwise, I agree with the Pandora suggestion. The Zumba Fitness channel has great songs.
  • jeannicoleau
    jeannicoleau Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It's an older group but I find that working out to the B 52's always keeps me going. I also had a friend suggest The Black Eyed Peas.
  • almost350
    Options
    The Notorious BIG, Southern Hip Hop and Blink 182!
  • njcre8ive
    Options
    There's a great Jillian Michaels workout mix here on soundcloud. I just added it to my ipod. Free download
  • xxcatyxx555
    Options
    well i like punk and metal-core and its proven that those genres increase your heart rate automatically:)
  • BFB52
    BFB52 Posts: 1
    Options
    I use "Work It Club Anthems Mix" or the" Ultimate Bikini Body Workout Mix' from itunes
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Is it an iPod touch? I have Pandora on mine and listen to Pop and HiphopPower workout station or Dance/club mix sation. But to download... Pitbull, David Guetta, Rihanna, LMFAO, Jennifer Lopez, Alice Deejay, Cascada. LOL Yes I just named everyone that just played on the dance station... but hey they're awesome! :)
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    How did I NOT know about Zumba Fitness on Pandora?! Pretty sure this is going to be my new favorite station ... thank you!
  • emmahaines1
    Options
    try pendulum and the prodigy, i almost kill myself listening to them and trying to stick to the beat with their music
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    try pendulum and the prodigy, i almost kill myself listening to them and trying to stick to the beat with their music

def the prodigy music for the jilted generation man i love cross training to this

i run to US Marine Corps Cadence you can get the chants for free from actual marine corps runs it keeps me in time really well
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    snogg dog sweat :D anything david guetta
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    well i like punk and metal-core and its proven that those genres increase your heart rate automatically:)

I agree! I listen to all kinds of music on my mp3 player and when rock/punk songs come on , they really get me going......like Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Punchline.........
  • elyssaxo
    Options
    I tend to listen to "skanky" music like *****cat Dolls, Britney Spears, anyone with an amazing body so I can envision that as I run HAHAHAHA.
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i feel the most pumped while listening to dance music. Zumba on Pandora is great, I also love techno. LMFAO, Skrillex, Benny Benassi, anything that gets you moving (cliche but true)
  • meggy_182
    meggy_182 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    mcfly's above the noise album, up beat stuff! Also admit to listening to britney spears and sexy music so i can feel sexy when sweating like a pig haha!
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I tend to listen to "skanky" music like *****cat Dolls, Britney Spears, anyone with an amazing body so I can envision that as I run HAHAHAHA.

HA!! It's the best. :)
  • KMay1221
    Options
    For something a bit different, I've been listening to Passion Pit radio via Slacker Radio. In my opinion, it tends to be a little less vocal so I can concentrate and focus on form.

http://www.slacker.com/station/custom/170255984/1325747454?fb_ref=s=showShareBarUI:p=facebook-like&amp;fb_source=timeline