For Ladies: Questions about Breast size/loss

Options
Hello ladies of MFP!

I have a questions for all of you, then I'll explain why I am asking:

How much weight have you lost so far, and how much did you lose in Breast Size? Did anyone in here lose more than 10 pounds with no change in breast size?

Here is why I am asking:

In the past year, I have lost close to 25 pounds, starting at 154 and lowest being 130 recently. Throughout the weight loss, I lost inches around my breasts, 36 band size down to a 33/34. However, my cup size has not changed at all from a D. Visibly, a lot of my friends have said they appear smaller and are shocked when I tell them I am still a D. This leads to me believe that I lost weight around my mid back and such, and not so much from my breasts (correct me if I am wrong!)

My concern with this relates to Body Fat Percentage. Now, I do not have a very high BFP whatsoever, My last two measurements have been 23.5% and 25.9% (there is always a margin of error so I averaged the two and that equals 24.7%) I am a distance runner with a focus on improving my half times and running a full marathon this year under 4 hours. For my runners training course, my trainer set the goal for me to try to get under 20% BFP, and I defintiely believe I could reach 22%, but with not losing anything in my breasts and not having a need to lose much more weight based on my frame and strength training that I do, I really don't see 20% as possible. I brought this concern up to my trainer especially since out of all the women in my class, I am the only one that has significant curves (my measurements are currently 34-26-36). The rest are your stereotypically runner's body type, very lean and thin with little curves.

So overall, I am curious just how many women actually fall into the same spot as I am: have not lost any fat from breasts or dropped a cup size. And furthering on that question: Since I have not seen loss in my breasts, could this contribute to a slightly higher BFP for myself? FYI: I am really not looking to lose in that area. I accept fully my shape and embrace it. I just feel I need some better understanding and insight to discuss with my trainer especially since he is a man haha.

Sorry so long, looking forward to that responses and any support and advice!