Denny's HELP!

Options
I am leaving in about 15 minutes to Denny's with my sister (her choice). WHAT do I order? I am looking, and most of their stuff is soooo fattening. I only have 600 calories left for dinner, so I know I am going to go over. But even grilled chicken sandwiches are like 500.

Any ideas?

Replies

• jenninsocal
    jenninsocal Posts: 419
    Options
    I am leaving in about 15 minutes to Denny's with my sister (her choice). WHAT do I order? I am looking, and most of their stuff is soooo fattening. I only have 600 calories left for dinner, so I know I am going to go over. But even grilled chicken sandwiches are like 500.

Any ideas?
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My co-worker went there the other day and they have a 'fit-fare' menu with choices such as:

Fit-Fare Grilled Chicken Breast Salad w/ Lemon or Lime Wedges -- 290 calories

Fit-Fare Chicken Sandwich w/applesauce -- 490 calories

Fit Fare Boca Burger -- 410 calories

If you are still hungry then get a side salad for 113 calories with fat free ranch (40 calories/2 tbsp.)

You can do it! :drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    get a nice grilled steak...cut in half for some later and veggies...they prolly boil me but maybe they steam em
  • cassylee
    cassylee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have never been to Dennys so I cant help with the calorie. But I would drink lots of water, to help you feel full. Order water at Dennys and the grilled chicken sandwhich or another meal. I would then come home and go for a fast pace walk to burn off the calories.

Sometimes you have to live life a little as long as you work off the calories.

:wink:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    last time i went to Denny's (with my sister, her choice as well) I got the American Grand Slam Breakfast....
    don't make my mistake. :grumble:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Thanks for the tips!

I'm glad I looked before I went, some things are much higher than I expected.
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    the grilled tilapia dinner is 580 calories, 18 fat, and 33 carbs or the grilled chicken dinner is 280, 5 fat , 4 carbs then there is the steakhouse strip dinner 390 calories, 14 fat, 0 carbs good luck
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    My Dr gave me a book with resturants and everything its called calorie fat and carbohydrate counter plus 200 fast food chains and restaurants the 2008 addition it is great it helps me alot and I take it every where I go.
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    I had the Boca Burger... it was very good! w/ cottage cheese:)
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    walk awaaaaay from the deny's. :laugh: