5'8, 26, F, 200lbs, just starting, with 60+ to lose -- Anyon

Options
Current Stats:

CW - 200 (also HW and SW)
GW: 130-140
5'8"
26 years old
Female

Looking through the other posts, it looks like there aren't many people in my age and height range who are just starting out with similar goals. :/

Anyone out there similar to me? I just posted my condensed "story" on my blog. I'm looking for a core group of people who can relate with my story and who can help me keep from falling off the wagon again this time, and who I can help motivate, too... The weight gain trend cannot continue through 2012!!

If you think we're a good fit, please send a message my way, or add me!

-Mallory

Replies

• missbis
    missbis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    We are similar!

GW: 140-160
    CW: 195
    SW: 197
    HW: 222
    Height: 5'7/5

Adding you! =)
  • Adee24
    Adee24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, how are you? Well you are taller then me and a few years younger but we are at similiar goals for losing weight. I am also looking for someone to chat with to keep me motivated. I would love to join your group.
  • aquapussy
    aquapussy Posts: 112
    Options
    Not sure how to see your blog? Feel free to add me though :)
  • MalSays
    MalSays Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    missbis - Wow, we are close! You seem to have a huge friend network already, which is great. I think we can help each other--The fact that you like to exercise will be a motivation to me. :)

PowelA02 - Hi! Let's root for each other, then! I'm much better at motivating others than myself, haha.
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    SW: 246
    CW: 197
    GW:140/150
    Height: 5'6

close! adding you!
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i don't have your starting weight, but I am at your goal weight :D ! I started at 160, and I am also 5'8"
  • MalSays
    MalSays Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    aqua***** - me neither, haha, sorry. I'm new on the website (I've had the iphone app for awhile) and I'm not sure how the blogs link to profiles yet. It looks like this is the direct address, though:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MalSays

You've made a lot of progress, Congratulations! I hope to have your story by this time next year... :)
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    hi im 5ft 9ins with a starting weight this time of 185, has been over 190 beofre oh and im 25 x
  • sofy993
    sofy993 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    CW : (72 kg ) around 158Ibs
    GW : (56 kg ) 122Ibs
    Hight : 5'4
    Can i add anyone ?
    Feel free to add me too ^^
  • Adee24
    Adee24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mal that would be great!!!