Almost 30lbs lost w/pics 20 more to go!!!

Options
I thought I would share my progress its been a tough journey and I had a rough 6 months last summer gaining and loosing the same 7 pounds over and over again! I have my head on straight and am ready to reach my goal of 150 by the end of March! I've got this in the bag =D Who is with me!!! Im determinded to look amazing on the beach this summer!
progress1-7-12-1.jpg

proress1-6-1223.jpg

Replies

• TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I only weigh seven lbs more then you now and don't look near the good! Great job...you've done an awesome job. Thanks for the motivation!
  • M3CH4N1C
    M3CH4N1C Posts: 157
    Options
    You look amazing. Great work. It's good to see more people from NorCal doing this.
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Nice work lady! You have certainly put in the hard work, determination and success is yours friend! I'm so glad to have you on my team, I am motivated by you every day! Cheers to 2012...oh and look out beach body summer...you are so on your way!!

\ o /
    / \

me cheering you on, haha!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    I think you look absolutely fantastic!
  • nelsoji
    nelsoji Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. You look awesome!!!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Awesome and I think you show a lot of confidence by posting the pics.
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    you look sooooooooo much less than you are omg!!
  • Sweetreat31
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!! I hope to see results like these!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • acdeed
    acdeed Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awwesome! You look great.
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Girl - you look fantastic!!!! You're so gonna be rockin the bikini this summer!!!
  • Maxx25
    Maxx25 Posts: 1
    Options
    Nice Work!
    Just curious about what type of fitness you are doing?
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Nice Work!
    Just curious about what type of fitness you are doing?

Boxing, running, weights, various workout DVDS i try to switch it up :)
  • HAWKGRL
    HAWKGRL Posts: 14
    Options
    You look great! I just started 1 week ago and cannot wait to see results. You are inspiration!
  • markytproctor
    Options
    Wow great transformation :smile:
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!! Such a transformation and really shows how hard you've worked to get where you are. Keep at it!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    wow those 30 pounds lost look like WAY more on you. i think you're looking fantastic! you must be pretty tall?
  • avg1986
    avg1986 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, i am 8lb less than your starting weight and you still look better than me lol!! My goal is 150 and i would lov e to look as good as you do at your current weight!!!

Well done xx
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    OMG you look great I hope all my work pays off too. My issue is food I eat whatever I want. I workout but still I know I need to change my eating habits. But you look GREAT GIRL!!! Be proud of yourself. AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. How tall are you?
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!