New to this site, not new to wanting to lose weight!

Options
Hi there! I am one of those people who has always tried "diets", not lifestyle changes. The diets work... until they don't and then all the weight comes back and brings friends. I'm ready to change it for good. To make a lifestyle change. I want to be able to be in pictures and not cringe, to walk a mile without feeling like my chest might explode, to shop for clothes without crying, but most of all, I want to be around for my daughter for years to come. I stopped drinking cokes about a week before I started the site and I lost ten pounds pretty quick, but now I need to lose the rest of it and I have a looooong way to go.

I could really use some help/motivation/support/friends.... It would be great to have someone to help keep me on track, and I'm glad to do the same for you!! :happy:

14621204.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• piercedanatomy
    piercedanatomy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Not new to the struggle either. I've lost 60 before but put on 80 for various reasons. I've been overweight since I was 8.

14664421.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • yarwy
    yarwy Posts: 43
    Options
    LOVE your pic---your intro struck home too....I'm new to MFP and not sure what I'm doing yet, but would love to help where I can! The way I see it...we're all in this together...someone to listen when noone else cares! Happy to be your friend!