Picture People - side by side

Options

Replies

• stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Stubbysticks -- Wow - what a transformation! Congrats.
    Hey, thanks!!
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You can in picnik and in paint

Picnik is closed now :(
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bumping for when I'm ready to do the before and after thing. thanks to all for sharing the info.
  • stubbysticks
    Options
    To all who said they're waiting to do progress pics...DON'T! I've been working on this for a while & take pictures at least every couple of months. Even if you don't see a difference & don't show anybody the pictures, do it for yourself. Especially if you exercise regularly...exercise can make AMAZING changes to your body whether the scale moves or not.

Our fellow MFP member emswanson is living proof: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/580019-the-scale-is-a-lying-torture-device-i-m-proof
  • kaydensmom12
    kaydensmom12 Posts: 338
    Options
    bump

can someone give me advice, I am almost computer illiterate:) You said to put the pics on powerpoint and save them as a pic, which I did but am not sure how to put the pics on here b/c this obviously doesn't have an insert pic button. Any advice would be appreciated:) Thanks.
  • lkt1970
    lkt1970 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fosnanna
    fosnanna Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • wally1uk
    wally1uk Posts: 120
    Options
    bump
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    bumping - thanks
  • yarwy
    yarwy Posts: 43
    Options
    bump for later:flowerforyou:
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bump
  • clehman71
    clehman71 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    bump
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    If you have an iPhone, download Diptic :-)
  • Phoenixsky13
    Phoenixsky13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks I need to do this soon
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Stubbystix....great transformation...thanks for the info and example doll!!!
  • stubbysticks
    Options
    bump

can someone give me advice, I am almost computer illiterate:) You said to put the pics on powerpoint and save them as a pic, which I did but am not sure how to put the pics on here b/c this obviously doesn't have an insert pic button. Any advice would be appreciated:) Thanks.
    You're right...I left out that last part. Here's the first part of the instructions (just so it's all in one place):
    I use PowerPoint (I think someone else mentioned that too). I like the flexibility of being able to resize & position the pix however I want, as well as add text. Then I'll Save As .jpg & it lets me export single slides as .jpg files. I usually do a little editing afterward in MS Office Picture Manager, like cropping, resizing for the web (because they come out pretty large), & autocorrecting color/contrast.
    Once your picture is ready, you ultimately have to upload the pic to a web location. I've used Picasa & I know others use Photobucket & Flickr. I have a blog so I just uploaded it there & grabbed the link. If it's a site like Picasa & you go to the page that displays the picture, you can't just use the link to the page. Your URL has to end with an image extension, like .jpg, .bmp or .png.

To get it, you right-click the image & select Properties. The dialog box that comes up should show the link to the image ending with an appropriate file extension, so select & copy that.

To use that in a forum post, you'd type [IMG][/img]<paste the image URL here>, except make the IMG lowercase. Make sure your image is already the correct size before you add it to a post or it might not display the way you want it to.

@BADGIRL...thanks!!!
  • JNALTBK
    JNALTBK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    bump for later.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Another helpful app on your Android phone to use (not sure if Iphone offers it) but Picart. I love it. You can do so many collages or side by side pictures. Its awesome. Its limitless to what you can do to your pics. Try it out and let me know how it works for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!