2»

Replies

• Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 2 Day 2 today of C25K!
  • kfcopeland
    Options
    I did the 5K runner. I completed my first 5k In May and did a second one in December. It really does work.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    I just posted in my blog about the two, with great links for you to check out. WEIGHT LOSS AND MUSCLE BUILDING go hand in hand, so check it out. The more muscle you have, the quicker your body burns calories.

But yes, back to the forum, anybody doing either of these challenges???, I'd like a friend request if you are doing the 7 weeks to 100 pushups or the couch to 5k, or if I inspired you to start! I would love to keep tabs on eachother ;) friendly competion is healthy.

Best of luck to me, and everyone out there trying to reach their weightloss goals. Check out my blog for real :p its got juicy info.:glasses:

I did couch to 5k (iphone app) over the summer and ran my first 5k in 5 yrs in October :) Now I'm bridging to 10k, hope to run one this spring. I'm in week three, running 17 minutes x 3

on the 100 pushups are you using the gymfu app "pushupfu"? I didn't try it but the crunchfu app is amazing, it's like couch to 5k but for crunches. I'm sure pushupfu is identical
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Another B210K'er! I'm on Week two right now.

I'm not using the 'fu' apps. I downloaded the hundred pushup and the 2 hundred sit up app. I'm doing them in synch, but I'm a day ahead on the pushups. Today is an ON day! Woohoo!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Anyone else still around? :)

I am still working on these programs. They just aren't always getting done 3 times a week. That's okay. I'm doing other things as well.