Costco Turkey Wrap - OOPS

Options
MTGirl
MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
Holy cow!! We went to Costco tonight and ate dinner, so I thought I'd have something healthier than their hot dog. Yeah, nice idea! :laugh: I love their chicken bake, but it has loads of calories and fat, usually I split with dh but he wanted a polish dog. So, in my moment of brilliance, I got the turkey wrap. Putting in the calories, I am totally amazed that that is the item on their menu with the highest calories!!! More than the Chicken Bake even! And here I thought they had finally put something healthier on their menu. :cry: Next time I'll just have the hot dog - and save myself more than 300 calories! Just thought I'd share :blushing:

Replies

• MTGirl
    Options
    Holy cow!! We went to Costco tonight and ate dinner, so I thought I'd have something healthier than their hot dog. Yeah, nice idea! :laugh: I love their chicken bake, but it has loads of calories and fat, usually I split with dh but he wanted a polish dog. So, in my moment of brilliance, I got the turkey wrap. Putting in the calories, I am totally amazed that that is the item on their menu with the highest calories!!! More than the Chicken Bake even! And here I thought they had finally put something healthier on their menu. :cry: Next time I'll just have the hot dog - and save myself more than 300 calories! Just thought I'd share :blushing:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    I like their chicken bakes also.:frown: Thanks for the tip:bigsmile: Now I just won't eat at costco:bigsmile:
  • MTGirl
    Options
    It's not too bad if you share it with someone! Then you still get the great taste but 1/2 the calories. I will have to keep that in mind next time :tongue:
  • momof2gr8kids
    Options
    I had the exact experience a few weeks ago!! I was thinking the same thing...this has to be better than the hot dog! WRONG!!! Next time, I'll just get the hot dog! Yikes!