My last hope,looking for friends

Options
Hi I'm Adam struggled my hole life with my weight,I'm 40 this year and I'm desperate to get the weight off,the last straw was going on a family holiday,and I had to stand outside and peer through a window to see my wife and 3 kids enjoying the indoor pool,but I had to miss out cause I was to self conscious to go in with them,so would be nice to find friends who understand ,so feel free to add me

Replies

• bghere
    bghere Posts: 42
    Options
    I just past 40a few years ago. Getting the weight becomes much easier at our age, and taking it off becomes much harder. So, I understand that I must work harder now. My rules of weightloss are simple
    Calories in minus calories out equal net calories. Stay below your base metabolic rate and you loose weight. Send rule of fat is first on last off. Which is kinda good for me since it always goes to my belly. Best of luck
  • joanneskilton
    Options
    you can do it14080489.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • spursman1972
    Options
    Hi. Good luck, have invited u as a friend. I, too, am 40 this year and yo-yo'd weight wise for a long time - hopefully we'll both succeed this time 
  • spursman1972
    Options
    Hi. Good luck, have invited u as a friend. I, too, am 40 this year and yo-yo'd weight wise for a long time - hopefully we'll both succeed this time 
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    I think by the time we hit 40 we make a conscience decision to change, our eating habits and lives I have hit that point and would love to support you in the fight ( some support back would be great) together we can do it little steps at a time :happy: