1st week completed

Options
I've tried many different diets & strategies but I'm so happy I found My Fitness pal. I love how it tracks my calories and what little exercise I do. I did cheat a couple of times. I love beer and enjoy having a 3 or 4 on the weekend, but overall I've been at or under my 1200 calorie goal.

I'm a soon to be 50 single woman and I was just disgusted that even my fat pants were tight over the holidays. I have a cruise coming up in 5 months and hope to lose 20 pounds by then. My long tern goal is 75-80. I generally just want to feel healthier.

I just bought some Yoga DVD's, did about 4 minutes today. I've tried gyms and I'm just not comfortable there and I hate to sweat so hopefully the yoga takes.

Wish me luck!:smile:

Replies

• bghere
    bghere Posts: 42
    Options
    Yoga is helpful, but diet and sweating do give great results. Booze is a weakness for me on the weekends too. So I have to make sure I don't miss any exercise. I have been off the wagon for about three months. But your taking the first steps to feeling better, good for you
  • xx_donna_xx
    Options
    8390379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! :)

I don't go to gyms either, I can't due to having 3 little ones so I do walking at a good pace, just started running (well to a fashion lol) early morning and get yourself a Wii Fit if you can they are brilliant. It weighs you and has lots of different level exercises that are great fun and you can work up a sweat with.

The other thing I've seen a lot of success with is the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD. Apparently its not easy but the results are amazing, I've just ordered this so I'm hoping this will be good.
    I just started this week too and have lost 8lbs this week, I've got another 45lbs to lose so feel free to add me :)