My beginning

Well just like everyone on this site i'm here to lose weight! Overall thoughout my life i've been heavy. I dont like it and i definatly dont like the what i see when i look in the mirror. I'm currently at my highest weight of my life and i nearly cried when i stepped on the scale and seen the number. 4 years ago i lost 50 lbs and 69 inches with the help of a clinic. I looked amazing ( once i seen the before/after pic) needless to say it didnt last long. Shortly have i reached my goal i found out some bad news and it took at mear 6 months to destroy what i had worked for and was back at my starting weight. Recently i've switched jobs which is what i blame my latest weight gain on. I went from a job in the food service industy where i was always moving to a bank job where i spend most of the day standing/sitting. Thanks to the job switch though my stress level when from through the roof, to almost never which is great. I'm always looking for new routines and words of advice to help me though my journey! any recommendations of different exercises to do would be great. My main "target" area like most is my mid section, i would like to get rid of my tummy flab/saggy stomach. my "muffin top" need to go away and so does the nasty "back fat" then comes the arms and legs. My goal is to work out 6 days a week. I've done good with my starting week and going to the gym even if i only have 30 mins or so to workout. i figure its better than nothing!

Replies

• cltucker02
    cltucker02 Posts: 6 Member
    I totally understand what you are going through. I started in 2010 and so far lost 83 lbs. I work out 3 to 4 times a week but the meals I was eating had played a big part of the problem. I have started using MFP and it has been great. It almost is like a game for me to see where I am daily and no by the end of the day after a work out etc what I have achieved. You can do it bubbles!!!!!!!