new here- young mama of 5

Options
Hello everyone! I just started a few days ago and am already down 2lbs! woot-woot! :)

I'm 27 and I have five children age five and under. I have always struggled with my weight since I was a kid. I have been hovering around my current weight (227) for the last 6 years or so. My twins were born in dec '06 and even though I didn't gain weight from them it really changed the way my body looked. Well now I have had three more singleton births (3 yo, 19 mos, and my youngest is 3 mos) and I am so ready to feel good and look like my age instead of feeling/looking like an overweight, flabby old mother. I'm hoping to reach my goal by the time warm weather hits which will be June where I live. I feel like I have a little bit of an edge right now since I will continue to exclusively breastfeed for the next 3 mos. That burns 500 cal/day, baby! I want to capitalize on that! lol I can't really get out to much with all my kids being small and it's COLD! So I started the 30 shred yesterday and I am SORE! Yay!

So that's where I'm at now! Everyone here is really inspiring me and motivating me to push myself hard! Great to be here! :)