Lets get this party started

Options
My name is Shannon I am 42 yrs old. I have a husband 2 kids, 3 dogs and a cat. I Work 8-5 in a hospital office and I have a goal to be happy with myself by 45. That give me 2 1/2 years. Nearly 10 years ago I had gastric bypass surgery and lost 100 lbs. But unfortunately I stopped there. I am ready now to finish my journey and meet the goal I initially had set for myself . I am looking forward to the journey and meeting that goal that has always seemed so impossible to meet! I look forward to talking with you all, listening encouraging and becoming friends!!! Add me as a friend!

Replies

• dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for coming so far. Looks like I am the oldest here but want to stay youthful and young at heart! I'm married with one child, one dog and a cat. I am a sales consultant for Paul Mitchell products and live in NY on Long Island. My weight has gone up and down my whole life. I have worn a size 4 at 115 pounds and now I am a size 10 at 151 pounds. I'd like to be comfortable at a 135 pounds at a size 6 or 8. I'm looking forward to getting off fifteen pounds and keeping it off for good. I'm excited about sharing ideas with you and looking forward to having a great support system. Thank you for joking our group.Maryann
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    100lbs lost is not a bad starting point.

I am 25, live in Belfast, NI. As of Jan 2nd my weight was 198lbs and I am looking to get it down to 150lbs. That will put me at a healthy BMI.

I am giving myself a year to do this as that will be the point where the decision for IVF will be made and I need to be a certain BMI range.

If you are looking for friends then feel free to add me. I do my best to help motivate and support. X