Looking for friends who need to lose 75 to 100 pounds!

Options

Replies

• cadilovr
    cadilovr Posts: 4
    Options
    What about 220lbs?
  • melaniemaggie
    Options
    Just found this site and from what I have looked at, will definitely use it. I need to lose around 110 - 120 pounds, but need support. Went to visit my son's family last week in nc and could not play with my grandson as I would like to. Have been yo-yoing for many years. Want to do it right this time and change my life.
  • myoldselfback
    myoldselfback Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's a good idea breaking things down to 5 lbs increments not so overwhelming!
    I'm in if you want to add me ! Looks like we all post our animals or things we like instead of our own pics.lol:happy:
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    100lbs to lose here..add me!
  • isitshu
    isitshu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined yesterday I have about a 115 pounds to lose I wouldnt mind having a few new friends in this journey please add me:laugh: :laugh:
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm game...just add me.
  • kporter1573
    kporter1573 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list!
  • Mizzhill
    Mizzhill Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in the same boat as most of people in on this topic. I would like to add or be added by some people who have the same goals and ideals as myself. Feel Free to add ! Can't wait to see the support system this website has to give.

Thanks,
  • oreyna
    oreyna Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea...i'm in!!!
  • gentryaa
    gentryaa Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 100 to 110 lbs. add me if you like. :smile:
  • Roxseehd
    Roxseehd Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi All,

I lost 30 lbs so far and am losing steam. how do I get past this plateau and move towards losing the next 30 lbs?
  • Curlytop539
    Options
    I just realized on April 19 th that I am 78 pounds over my ideal weight and am determined to adjust my lifestyle. I am 48. I lost 53 lbs five years ago and kept it off for two years but finished a degree program and got laced off and you knownwhatnhappens then........ I am debating trying to repeat just changing my eating habits or trying mediastinal to get the majority of weight off. I have never focused on this type of weight loss before and fell overwhelmed.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    im looking to loose 120 pounds so im in :) add me
  • back_to_18
    back_to_18 Posts: 28
    Options
    Count me in - 86lb to go!
  • MusicArtLife
    MusicArtLife Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I aiming to loose 100 to110 pounds so I'm in !
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    130 ; I'm in :happy:
  • stormsilver78
    Options
    I need to lose weight too~! A lot of weight in the long run, but I'm just trying to lose at least 5 lbs. by the end of this month (I have small goals lol) >.<"
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Deal me in! I lost 40 lbs using MFP last year and I quit doing it after struggling with a plateau. Gained it all back. Now I am back at square 1, but at least I am back. Let's do this!!!
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i do!!!!!! lets do it together....feel free to add
  • Minoasin
    Minoasin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 90 so that is me!! Add me anytime you like