hi there anyone wanting to get in shape before there 40!

Options
c2111
c2111 Posts: 693 Member
Hi there Im 38 and want to get a few things done before im 40 namely quit smoking tick done that but need to stay on track with it. And of course get into shape!!! which means losing about 16 kg :frown: any friends would help me and u too in your goals. I also need advice on whether to join a gym hmmmm not to sure about that. Well please add me if u can thanks :happy:
14614239.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I do - I am hoping to have most of it done before I am 39 (end of June)!

I have a gym membership and it works great for me, I find that my intentions are good but it is too easy for me not workout if I don't go! If you can workout and home and meet your goals you may not want to spend the money!
  • lawoods
    lawoods Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'll turn 40 in June. I wanted to be at goal by now but it has been painstakingly slow.... Good luck!
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I did when I joined over the summer. Now, I am 40 and still working on it. :-)
  • jparsons27
    Options
    Yes! I want to get in shape before I am forty :) I'm 37 and trying to get pregnant. Would like to actually lose some weight before I do! Glad you are here! Please feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck to you!
  • AmiKayser
    AmiKayser Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yeppers...I fall in this group. I'm nearing 40 quickly and want to drop a good 25#. Feel free to friend me...the more support and motivation the better. Gym membership is a must for me...I find too many excuses at home, plus it ends up being a nice get-away for me. Most gyms will let you try for a week or so before committing..wouldn't hurt to try :)