56 Year Old Needs Support and Motivation

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have been back and forth doing this and Weight Watchers. Have decided to do this only just counting my calories. I am married, a Nana to 10 grandchildren, a christian , love to read, crochet, stitch, and I love new healthy recipes . I am looking for support on this journey as I am 56 years old and need to lose this weight. Also could use some advice about purchasing an elliptical for some exercise. I do have a treadmill which I could throw out the back door. Just need some friendly support and friends. Be blessed!!!!:smile:

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    My name is Kim, 48, married. I am looking to lose a lot more weight. We can do this. Feel free to add me.
  • nanas10
    nanas10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello Everyone, I am married , a christian, a mother of four and a Nana to 10 grandchildren. I enjoy crochet, reading, stitching, and trying out new healthy recipes. Could use some motivation and encouragement in this new journey of mine by counting calories. Had been doing WW for two years and lost 21 pounds only to gain back six. Still need to lose at least 35 or more pounds. Could also use some much needed advice on purchasing and elliptical . I have a treadmill I would like to throw out the window. Really could use some encouragement and will try to do the same for you. Be blessed!