at what point di you lower your calories??

CheleLynn44
CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
edited October 7 in Health and Weight Loss
Just wondering, been here 2 months+, love it, really think I found a long term thing here. Just wondering when and if you lowered your calories as you lost?? I started at 308, am at 291 and I am 5'4". So I'm not ready to change anything just but curious as to what people have done as they continue to lose weight!!

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    i think MFP automatically lowers your calories every 10 pounds or so? im always adjusting though - i dont function well with less than 1500 +exercise calories.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,247 Member
    Just wondering, been here 2 months+, love it, really think I found a long term thing here. Just wondering when and if you lowered your calories as you lost?? I started at 308, am at 291 and I am 5'4". So I'm not ready to change anything just but curious as to what people have done as they continue to lose weight!!

I started off at the lowest daily calorie amount a week ago - I am on 1200 calories per day, so I don't think MFP will lower it any more than that.
  • larsfromars
    larsfromars Posts: 88 Member
    I'm 5 10 and have lost 78 lbs in 345 days. I set my sights on 1780 calories and have stuck with it. MFP will ask you to adjust your goals if you target amount of weight loss per week changes. My weight loss of course has slowed as the pounds have came off...
    though I am still going down. I consider this a lifestyle change.....So I'm okay with more gradual weight loss.
This discussion has been closed.