P90X: BRING IT in 2012

2»

Replies

• FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    I think each of us will burn a different amout on calories depending on how you bring it ( intensity), your weight and other factors. A hrm will definitely be helpful. I have one. I burned about 400-500 doing plyometrics.
    As far as how you log it into mfp, I just add the name of the workout for example plyometrics, how long it was, and how many calories were burned according to what my hrm tells me.

Good luck ladies and gents, we can do it!!

"do your best and forget the rest"
    Bring it!!!!
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Hi all! If you search under Groups for "P90X 2012" we have a group that has started within the past 2 weeks. Feel free to come on over and join us!
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Started P90X today and I'm looking for anyone else out there who has started off 2012 with P90X. I am up for starting a support group to help us all get to day 90 and meet our health and fitness goals with the assistance of myfitnesspal. Anyone with me??

Go to Community, Groups, and search for P90X 2012. There's a support group recently set up with people who just started last week. I just finished week 1. Feel free to add me.
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233 Posts: 108 Member
    I started on Friday and my husband started Sunday. I would love to have a support system or tracking system that pushed us and motivated us to finish to day 90.
  • SonicaBE
    SonicaBE Posts: 151 Member
    where do u guys get the videos from?
  • Starting P90x on Tuesday. I completed the 90-days in 2010 and I am ready to start again. Looking for an active group that will motivate, encourage and push me.
  • I started on Friday so today made day 4 doing the lean schedule it's intense and I love it:)
  • I'm on week two, just finished my chest & back so I'll be keeping up with this for at least the next few months. Trying to follow the nutrition plan but this no carb thing is making me hungry!
  • Day 1 complete!! Gotta love Cardio....
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,066 Member
    where do u guys get the videos from?
    I...bought them?
  • SonicaBE
    so lean or classic?
  • SonicaBE
    Hi I need some help with veggie meal planning. I am a vegetarian..I will eat dairy- but no eggs...do you have some sample meal plans?? or guide me to teh right place.Tomm is Day 1...Ready to bring it!!!!
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    One week completed. This will be my second time doing a full cycle. I've never loved and hated someone so much as Tony.
  • No eggs eh...phase 1 might get a little interesting. Are you against whey powder? Might have a scoop 3 times a day to make up for some alternative sources. Also for your dairy choices I'd consider something like Fage 0% greek yogurt. Tons of protein in there, and you can toss berries in it for sweetener.

So just as an update, just have Kenpo left either tonight or more likely sometime tomorrow and I'm done for week 2. Beauty of week 2 is I didn't have any soreness after any of my workouts. The pain of week 1 is all gone so hopefully it's all up and up from here.
  • SonicaBE
    do u do extra workouts??? im doing lean and i dont..just what the program calls for