Just did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max for the 1st time!

Options
I was only able to do the warm up, 20 minutes with Bob and the cool down but I feel so good! I was able to do most of the moves and never once gave up. My heart rate was really pumping though!

I'm going to stick with this for a week or two and then try Jillians 10 minutes for 2 weeks then do the last, Kim's routine for 2 weeks. Then maybe I'll do a combination of them all.

Yay for a good workout video not filled with tiny girls, half naked with ripped bodies! This is something I can do!

Replies

• Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I was only able to do the warm up, 20 minutes with Bob and the cool down but I feel so good! I was able to do most of the moves and never once gave up. My heart rate was really pumping though!

I'm going to stick with this for a week or two and then try Jillians 10 minutes for 2 weeks then do the last, Kim's routine for 2 weeks. Then maybe I'll do a combination of them all.

Yay for a good workout video not filled with tiny girls, half naked with ripped bodies! This is something I can do!
  • fowlerjm1
    Options
    Is this a DVD?
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    Nice job. I recently got it too. I also do 30 day shred and Turbo Jam.
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options

I LOVE this DVD. I alternate it with BL Power Sculpt. I did the Cardio Max yesterday and did all three levels together for the first time. Yikes! Quite the butt kicker! But I loved it. The last ten minutes with Kim is killer. She does a lot of kick boxing moves that I love. Congratulations, stick with it you'll be amazed at how quickly you will progress! :drinker:
  • AmyLou9903
    Options
    I have this DVD, it's fabulous. I totally credit it with helping me lose 20 pounds last year. And my abs looked smaller than they ever have before.

Personally, I think Jillian's section is super hard. Those up-downs (burbies or burpies or whatever they are called) with the standing mountain climbers KILL ME every time, while I could do Kim's routine cold. Bob's zillion lunges (esp. the jumping ones) are hard every time, too!

I plan to do Bob's routine for 3 weeks, then Bob+Jillian for about 3ish and then Bob+Jillian+Kim for 3ish. Then I will do the maintenence and alternate Bob and either J or K 4x a week. This worked pretty good for me last year, except I quit doing it, period. If not, I probably wouldn't have gained as much weight back as I did.
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Love this DVD too! :smooched: I am on the third weeks with Jillian. I couldn't do it all but kept moving.:laugh:
    I thought I was doing pretty well, but more work to do!!:ohwell:
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT TOO!!!!

I started with 30 day shred... there was the skinny girls.. it was Ok worked by butt off, was sore for days..
    Then bought cardio max, BL 1 and BL2... Havent tried the 2 yet, didnt care for the 1...

Love love love love love :heart: Cardio max, i do the same as you, the first level with bob