Turning 50 in 2012?

Options
It's hard to believe I will be 50 in March. Still I love who I am now compared to who I was at any other age. I am just getting restarted with MFP and I could use some support to stick with it. When I was younger, it seemed so much easier to lose weight. That is my one frustration with aging. I want to turn it around, crank up my metabolism, and be stronger, healthier, & energized!

Replies

• KBrushing
    KBrushing Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I just turned 50 in December and I am more motivated than ever to be healthy and strong. And yeah, it's super hard to lose weight at this age but determination is the key. We might be older but we don't have to be fatter!!!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    It's hard to believe I will be 50 in March. Still I love who I am now compared to who I was at any other age. I am just getting restarted with MFP and I could use some support to stick with it. When I was younger, it seemed so much easier to lose weight. That is my one frustration with aging. I want to turn it around, crank up my metabolism, and be stronger, healthier, & energized!

hi! I turned 51 a short while back. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • JKrause80
    JKrause80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you both. We can & will do this!