women who wear mens clothes...

Options

Replies

• dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    nothing is sexier than a woman wearing one of (my) french cuff, high thread count shirt in the morning after... (preferably bringing me breakfast in bed). :smokin:
  • syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I wear my boyfriend's clothes often. I love relaxing in his boxers, and I love sleeping in his tshirts and hoodies! Oh, and his sweatpants are the most comfiest things ever!

guilty!!!! :)
  • onefourone
    Options
    women in guys clothes are just to darn cute muah to all of you that do it x2 for those doing it right now :)
  • princesspeach577
    princesspeach577 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I really like AE men's dress shirts. My husband is thin and wears a x small. I've been guilty of borrowing his shirts from time to time.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Mens clothes are made to last and made with better quality...you bet I wear them.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    As a gender variant person, I'm telling you all to wear whatever you want, whenever you want. Just be you.
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Being a tomboy I used to do it all the time. I hardly had any clothes that were womens clothing Lol. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Now I have much more womens clothes but I will admit I am guitly of constantly buying mens basketball shorts lol. I love em!:wink:
  • xxRaven
    Options
    I cross-dress regularly. It's about 50/50 in my wardrobe between baggy mens clothes and ordinary feminine clothing. And I'll take boxers or briefs over ladies panties any day :)
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love mens shirts and the big boy jackets. They're just so comfortable!
  • janessac
    Options
    I love stealing my bf's button downs, I'll usually wear one with a belt, leggings, and above-the-knee boots
    I've also taken his jeans before and worn them rolled up with high heels, a frilly blouse, cardigan, and a skinny belt =) menswear is amazing!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I like to wear men's pj pants. I used to buy men's jeans too, because it made it easier to find something that would fit, but I switched to women's after I couldn't fit into a size 38 anymore.
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I love dressing in men's pinstripe pants, black and white wingtip shoes and a fedora or a bowler hat. It makes me feel sexy, especially while wearing loud red lipstick.
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Most of my jeans (that I am desperate to get back into) are boys Levis. Mens are too long (im pretty short ) and when I am at my goal weight mens dont go small enough so I go to the boys section. I even have a few tops from Abercrombie (because they run small) that I got in the mens section and they are among my favorite tshirts.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Me! I was shopping in the men's section of Forever 21 yesterday. I didn't get anything cuz my son was mad I picked out stuff he liked too.
    I mean, I'm the oh so hated size 0-2, I look like a 10 year old boy anyway.....:grumble:

But seriously, I do it all the time.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I have never purchased men's clothes for myself, but have however taken the shirt right off the back of my ex as he left to go outta town for the weekend. Only so I could wear it to bed :)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping to see pics of girls in boy shorts. :grumble:
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Also more pockets in men's clothes, been wearing them since I was a kid.

Rise up women against the lack of pockets!!!
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I have wide square shoulders, and a larger chest, so I find that mens' button up shirts fit me better. Ladies' button up shirts tend to be really tight in the armpit area for me, even the XL ones.

Same thing goes for girls' hoodies, I usually buy mens' hoodies.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I don't wear men's clothing unless it's cold outside and I grab the wrong hoodie from the laundry basket.
  • GiaFox
    GiaFox Posts: 48
    Options
    I LOVE wearing men's clothes, even though I'm petite XS. They are much more comfortable, and in some way, I always found women who wear men's clothes so sexy. No homo, though. lol That is why I wear my boyfriend's clothes. And by that, I mean, I wear a lot of his clothes. lol