Counting Calories...

Options
Never really been a calorie counter..recently began..and I wear a "thing" that tells me, based on a number of factors how many I burn..which makes eating a lot easier...my problem is that I dont eat enough...I have a hard time figuring out what to eat all the time..so that I get enough calories...I have gone to lean turkey....ham sandwiches...special k cereal...etc...fish....etc....so I think this is going to work..Ive been at it hard since the first..I have lost 7 pounds so far..and my next weigh in is tomorrow...I feel like I had a great week....I am excited..I blog on myspace so that my family and friends encourage me, and it turns out that I encourage them..which is fantastic..I weigh 22.11 stones...lol...sounds better than 311 pounds lol....HAHAHAH...so I dont know if I am allowed to or not, but you are invited to check out my myspace...( alana spring) I've been blogging for a bit now....I posted some information that I discovered about calories...if you are interested...(importance of knowing your resting metabolic rate) etc...Well...Have some great workouts...Blessings to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• aahlight
    Options
    Never really been a calorie counter..recently began..and I wear a "thing" that tells me, based on a number of factors how many I burn..which makes eating a lot easier...my problem is that I dont eat enough...I have a hard time figuring out what to eat all the time..so that I get enough calories...I have gone to lean turkey....ham sandwiches...special k cereal...etc...fish....etc....so I think this is going to work..Ive been at it hard since the first..I have lost 7 pounds so far..and my next weigh in is tomorrow...I feel like I had a great week....I am excited..I blog on myspace so that my family and friends encourage me, and it turns out that I encourage them..which is fantastic..I weigh 22.11 stones...lol...sounds better than 311 pounds lol....HAHAHAH...so I dont know if I am allowed to or not, but you are invited to check out my myspace...( alana spring) I've been blogging for a bit now....I posted some information that I discovered about calories...if you are interested...(importance of knowing your resting metabolic rate) etc...Well...Have some great workouts...Blessings to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!