new to the site

Options
Hello everyone! I just read so many peoples intro and related to so many of them. I decided to loose weight cause I didn't want to buy a bigger size. Plus I was tired of not recognizing myself in the mirror. I am planning on changing my Outlook on how I am eating. Eating healthier instead of dieting, maybe it will work this time.
Would appreciate any help and advice that those people that have been successful could give me.

Replies

• Stevebone42
    Options
    Hi, welcome. Just make some friends for support and accountability here, set some reasonable goals and track your stuff. See what happens. I'm new but I'm having a blast with it already. feel free to add me.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I find friends help to motivate me, I don't want to let my friends down and want to make them proud of me.

If you or anyone would like to add me then I will happily accept,

I offer motivation, support and encouragement to all my friends and hope they can do the same for me.

Good luck and welcome. X
  • wvipersg
    Options
    I am pretty new as well and am also looking for support and friends. I am making progress, but I know having a good group to help motivate me will make it better. Welcome to the site and add me if you want someone to help give you support.
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new too but am loving this site. The food and exercise tracker are so helpful because I dont have to guess or look up calories for everything I eat, its already done for me. Feel free to add me.