New... Again...

Mcgrawhaha
Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
Hi, so I started this back in May, and I lost about 10 pounds I think, and then I stopped... I restarted back up last week, and today was my 7th day staying under my target calorie limit. Im very excited that Ive beat week 1!!! Im 5 foot 10 and I have about 70 pounds to loose, but i would be happy with 50! I am a mother of 5 children, between the ages of 6 and 13, and married to an awesome man! He is also following the same diet plan as I am. Right now, Im trying to get used to the smaller portions and so I am using the lean cuisine meals with added in protien shakes and veggie salads. Im doing awesome, but I dont want to get bored with the same old meals, so... anyone have any good recipes? Something easy, filling, tastes good... low calorie, low fat... Looking for good recipe ideas, support friends, and stories to motivate me!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Replies

• launa18
    launa18 Posts: 8 Member
    Cabbage soup or veggie soup... make a big thing of it so you can have it for lunch... its hot so it makes you feel full, also is 30 or so calories a cup. Also what I have been doing is making a melon salad with a few grape in it, and I eat that when I have a sweet tooth also I make enough to last about 4 to 5 days so that it is always easy to get to and eat...lol also I went and bought 100 calorie snacks. FYI Jimmy dean turkey sausages are so good for breakfast, they have lots of protein and the are 120 calories for 3 of them . they feel me up, I eat them about 1-2 times a week.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    ok... yum!!! that sounds really good!!! i will have to find me a recipe for cabbage soup... i love cabbage!!!