Before and During :) Pictures, of course.

Options
2»

Replies

• shipwreck3
    Options
    U r so pretty, even before u started ur journey. Congrats!
  • eventing07
    Options
    Great job! You are gorgeous!
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Excellent success! Totally worth all the hard work and determination. Way to go!
  • ♥Lexi♥
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I was 198 when I started, just started last week, and my goal is to lose 50lbs. Your pics and post were very motivating...thanks so much. Keep it up...you look GREAT!

14285388.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • We done! You look stunning.
  • imaprncs
    imaprncs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    :smile: Way to go!!! You are beautiful!
  • ambut
    ambut Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome. Congrats on your success and best of luck in reaching your goal weight/bf% :-D
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I was 198 when I started, just started last week, and my goal is to lose 50lbs. Your pics and post were very motivating...thanks so much. Keep it up...you look GREAT!

14285388.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    You can definitely do this! Remember short term goals and take things day by day, the entire goal seems far too daunting but if you move a step at a time it will happen before you know it !
  • hsnbro
    hsnbro Posts: 55
    Options
    you inspire us all - we are all proud of you !
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look gorgeous. Very inspirational. Keep it up and show off the progress in updates. :flowerforyou:
  • wjkfloyd
    wjkfloyd Posts: 125
    Options
    Great job!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You should be so very proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!